Pages

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Good Day

My brother and his wife came to see Dad today then surprised me after they arrived that their children and there mates were coming as well, but wanted to surprise Dad. Good thing I got the ham out to thaw last night.

We all sat in the living room  surrounding Dad and talking. There was some western on that sent most of us out of the room. YUCK! LOL Yes, it was that bad. LOL When we got ready to fix lunch/supper Renee' and I fixed the ham, made mashed potatoes and gravy, corn and green beans. We also had rolls. Good thing I picked up to packs.

Most of us sat around the table, but by then Dad was already was resting in bed and John sat in there with him. They ate and talked. Well, dad took a couple of bites of mashed potatoes and gravy, one piece of ham I had cut up for him - and I do mean one piece slice chunk and a bite of roll. Not much I know. I gave him one of his Boast drinks later.

I took pictures of the whole thing. I wanted to get what might very well be the last pictures of them together. I'll post them as well.

My nephew fixed my DVD player so it would play on the flat screen, so now I can watch my videos in the living room. Something I might do once I post this.

All in all it was a good day.











April



1 comment:

  1. The pictures are great. I'm glad you took the opportunity to take them I can't get over how thin your dad is, he doesn't even look like himself anymore. :( Great pic of you!

    ReplyDelete