Pages

Monday, April 29, 2013

HGTV

I keep looking at the smart home on HGTV. I love that place so much. So much so that I keep trying to find a place to sit my treadmill I will get. LOL 

Were would you place one - Master Bedroom, Living room, Kids room, Loft, Sun Deck, deck (off the living room) or private Deck Off the Master Bedroom, Garage?

Then I thought about Dad's two White Wing Back Chairs...Where would I place them? Of course they would have to be cleaned to make them as white as they should be and not take away from the decor.

That Swordfish would have to go that's for sure and I just noticed the large Sea shell in the corner in the Living room by the deck doors and under the Swordfish. I might leave that, but as I stated what would I replace it with? Another huge Sea shell?

What would you replace it with? 

I love the thought of the beach just a bike ride away. I would probably be spending all my time there. I love the fact that the master Bedroom is on the first floor as well, though that guest bedroom is pretty nice as well. I like the kids room, but being alone I wonder if it would be worth keeping that way. It would make a great exercise room, with it's on bathroom it would be really convent in emergencies - maybe that's where the white Wing back chairs could go as well. 

It appears to be a walking path around the place as well. I could be wrong, but if not another great way to get in shape. 

 It's all a nice dream - for someone. Who will it be?












2 comments:

  1. Your blog is very pretty. Good job on you signature tag too!

    In my stage of life, I'd probably make the kids room my exercise room, or if I wanted to also keep that for guests, I would make that loft area an exercise space... btw, if you get the house, can I have the bike graphic wall hanging int the kids room? Love that!

    Are you talking about the shells on the walls either side of the doors? They're ok, they might be lighting.

    I like the guest room too, but it's a little too much coral for my taste, I'd have to add another color in there...maybe change out either the curtains or the bedspread with something complimentary.

    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm keeping mine crossed as well. LOL

    Yes, you may have the bike graphic, if I get the house.

    That has a nice sound to it, doesn't it? My house.

    I thought the same thing about the kids room, but if you have company - which I think you would living that close to the beach. LOL - than you would need the room. The loft makes a much better place. Only question is where would you move the pull out sofa? Those things are heavy believe me.

    ReplyDelete