I know I don't blog very often and there is only one person that reads when I do. Which means she all ready knows about what I am going to say. LOL
So, why am I blogging? I really don't know, but here I go.
Barry Manilow is coming to the Gwinnett Civic Center in Deluth, Ga on April 27th, that's three days after my birthday.
I bet everyone can guess where I would want to sit. LOL Though I told a friend I would take the least price just so could be there. I told my brother about the concert and to my surprise he didn't laugh at me - which is the norm for my family - instead, he told me to go. Well, that takes money and someone to stay with my father - he is in the 4th stage of colon cancer and since I take care of him 24/7 I would need someone to stay with him while I went. When I told my brother that he said, he would stay with our Dad. I really appreciated his gesture, but that doesn't take care of the money side of things.
It's a nice dream-one I will keep tucked away for another day.
April

Wishing right beside you!
ReplyDeleteThanks
Delete